Dungeon Reset - Ch. 70

Getting real Meng Hao (ISSTH) vibes from this chapter hahahah. The way Dawun just stripped the entire room. Damn, brings me back

Fed-Kun's army
@xxxNothingxxx my guess is he somehow teleported or drilled his way into the room right before the dungeon and decided to loot everything in it ignoring the boss trying to lure him into the boss room it’s stuck in

Double-page supporter
me in the first skyrim cave after finding lots of *useful* forks, plates and other stuff... 🤓

This, this is why my party does NOT get golden ANYTHING in dungeons and we have weight limits. One and ONLY time I described a solid gold door those assholes stole it and abandoned the dungeon.

Aggregator gang
Lol it was a little hard to read but love that he gutted the place.
Also!!! Once it resets he can just grab it all again lol

Dex-chan lover
Richie. Yeah, it's pretty bad, but I am willing too just roll with the translation.

I don't understand how Dawun got there, though. He just...ended up in front of the boss' room? By...waking up there? What even happened?

Dex-chan lover
Richie the Lich.

MC's also reminiscent of Zuo Mo the Scalping Zombie (World of Cultivation), who'd steal everything, down to the underwear. And who's also a crafter.

Nice to see that Richie Rich used his immense wealth to strike a deal with the multidimensional Dungeon Master(s) to become the lord of the dead.
xU1Etgw.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, It's the immortal Richie.
Richie's his name, it stands for richard.
So sometimes we just call him the immortal Dick.

Users who are viewing this thread