Dungeon Reset - Ch. 9

He got the same skill with the guy that kill 100 boar achievement.
It go down to trap is count that he killed it anyway.

Lol my man over there is trying so hard to kill them and here’s he’s tired of these suicidal pigs giving up their meat

Fed-Kun's army
This is amazing, i hope they dont pit the combat guy against the mc at the end, thatd be too predictable.

Awww...I hope they could all get together. Their lives would have been so much better now.

seungwoo makes me nervous. he's so perfect that there must be a twist..... it's nice to see people appreciating Dawoon tho

i luv the fact that his friend still cares for him
thank god he's not the trashy friend that like "well he died cuz he's weak and im strong so stop saying that loser's name around me" cuz ive seen manga that makes the friend turn into a big douche/enemy

Aggregator gang
A: I just got this new skill
B: Oh wow! That's a rare skill. A lot of time and effort is required to get that. I'm surprised you didn't die!
B: Oh, and we haven't eaten meat for so long without [MC].
A: It's a shame he died.

[pans to MC]

MC: mm.. this meat delicious! And I've somehow obtained this convenient skill! It sure was easy to get!

Fed-Kun's army
man Im kinda annoyed at mc.. It says it doubles current strength. If you get stronger physically and then use the skill it would get even stronger

Dex-chan lover
protagonist is low-key scum- such a cheat makes me lurch. good comparison though, raises the rep. for other protagonist

awww dawoons getting fat
And I cant believe people are getting mad at our baby boy mc for just trying to survive and not hurting anyone!?!?!?!?!?!? leave him alone!!

Dex-chan lover
How...did he make that wetstone?

Also, he wasted his 10 seconds of boar strength by talking.

Lol imagine getting mad at the mc, because he wants to survive and currently has a safe and comfortable life, compared to the hellish surface where he would instantly die. Like what do you even expect to happen?

Users who are viewing this thread