Dungeon Reset - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

What's the point in releasing chapters someone else has already competently translated?

i hope you guys keep releasing this reaper_scans, i'd rather read your version of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
The guide finally got a taste of his own medicine. Wish his face could show how shocked he is better. In any case, things are looking up for MC. Although the guide and others getting on his case about being a production class and not a combat class so is useless is really ignorant and conceited. Production classes help make combat classes stronger and recover faster outside the battle by supporting them. Although this means can't fight well the MC was able to provide food and other items that helped the others recover and stay fed. Not sure how earned points or whatever used to pay for items, but considering there didn't seem to be any vending machines much less sources of food the others are going to be in trouble finding meals. Especially since don't have MC's purification ability which could remove any toxins, bacteria, etc. from any water they find or monsters try to eat.

Contributor
I'm surprised that the psychopath rabbit is so surprised when on a normal day he gives out weird special skills like candy.

Dex-chan lover
So he also had torches and stuff in his inventory, huh?

@MyriadDestiny And fall 8 meters face-first to your death anyway. Or back-first, break your spine, starve to death while paraplegic.
Nah, let's go with digging.

@Mathiason You're not wrong, but as all things, "it depends on the universe".
Take, for example, a universe where a Production class makes weapons or food (out of thin air). Sure, they don't fight, but withour them they're probably screwed.
In THIS universe, however, it seems everyone was given just one skill. He got Purification. And while we can't be sure, Level 2 seems pretty low, meaning he's not using it much. He's not "producing" food, just detoxifying it. And I'd say not all food needs that.

Point is, from what little we've seen, it's totally possible that he is, indeed, useless.

Users who are viewing this thread