Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
How is it idiotic if it helped him survive the last floor...amateurs these days

Aggregator gang
Regardless of their situation, it's not like we have the obligation to accept it, of course, extreme problems require extreme solutions, but that doesn't mean I have to hurt myself for someone I don't even know.

Man... It was only on the next panel when MC said: "Hey, my meat is...", that I remembered his body is basically a walking neurotoxin, so either they die by eating his flesh or she dies when having sex with him, I can't stop laughing, at first I couldn't think of anyway that he would get free from this place, but if he stays there as cattle, they're dead.

Double-page supporter
What kind of dumbass easily shows his stats to others? Especially after already being betrayed once?

The MC is a bit too retarded for my liking. Hasn't he been cast down, bullied and betrayed multiple times already? Why would he ever instantly trust someone like that? Moreover, he didn't even bother to use his appraisal skill on them before trusting them. I mean... come on...
And to add to that, it's people living in a fking dungeon... what do you expect? Some peaceful villagers?

But oh well... at least he MC got what's coming to him. For his dumbass evasion/agi build.

Dex-chan lover
Why the absolute fuck would you show somebody you just met your fucking stats?

mc is so dumb, he have been betrayed once, and it happened again. Oh well rip in advance, get f*cked! With this, they won't suffer anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao thats what you get for putting it all 1200+ points on AGI

Come on, how can you deduce all the shit with the no life king at the beginning of the dungeon only to fall for this shit!
I get you followed you dick instead of your brain but come on!!!

That's what you get for putting all your points into agility, you're a one trick pony , never put all your eggs in one basket.

Double-page supporter
One trick pony. Oh, how easy it is to beat them once you deal with their little trick.

Users who are viewing this thread