Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
with mimic he can turn himself really tiny. Wonder if he'll think about it

SGR

Double-page supporter
I should have called this chapters ago: the end of the dungeon is godhood ; guide is current god.

Fed-Kun's army
Jeez I'm so happy that the dude guiding him all this time is still alive. It's like everyone in this manga is trash except for him. I hope MC never ever meets him so he can stay as a good bro for MC.

You put it into agility again? Are you trying to become Sonic the fucking Hedgehog? For fucks sake man try prioritizing for once.

@IAmSecretlyAWeeb no, he put it into HP. AGI went up because of the anklets he got from the dryad victim (had x1.5 AGI effect). Still think he should start putting it into DEF, tho. Then again, having such lopsided stats is what's making this an interesting read so far.

@yuusiren seriously. Old man shaping up to be best bro

Dex-chan lover
Something else I want to say before I reach the part it may be revealed. It's a guess but This god definitely made this dungeon seeing how people from other places are in it and he has shown the ability to transport people from one world or another and that group of POS who went in another entrance was definitely teleported there to see Junpei resolve for revenge or whatever bc it's too coincidental they met up with him when they did

Users who are viewing this thread