Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Me

Dex-chan lover
MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit, Noriko. You were already an unforgivable shit. Can't say I think WORSE of you now, but... just ugh.

This manga really annoys me.. But its good :'(.. But MC skill point allocation annoys me even more than Mia dyingif possible.

Aggregator gang
Well, all I have to say in regard to the church lady at the end... that was anti-climatic.
She really thought she was a bad ass, and everyone in the region agreed with that assessment.
But... she just ticked off an even bigger bad ass than she was.

And, yeah, I can agree in being pissed about Mia getting killed that way by Noriko.
Noriko, who wants to apologize to Junpei and make amends... just got even further into his shit list.

Dex-chan lover
FFFFFFUUUUUU

HE NEVER LEARNS!!! 300 BARE MINIMUM REST TO AGI?? like... as soon as he runs into a floor with 301 atk lava hes dead kinda thing. Welp, we need to see what his trump card is first

MC! MC YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU COULD'VE SAVED MIA! YOU COULD'VE SPARED THE DRYAD AND GOTTEN THE DRYAD'S TEAR! FUCK! AND DID OUR MC KILL THE DRYAD FOR KILLING THE GUY THAT LEFT THE LETTERS BEHIND THAT DIDN'T DIE? SO HE KILLED THE DRYAD FOR NO FUCKING REASON? FUCK!

Fed-Kun's army
... =( bummer... the first truly nice person to him
oof she ded

Aggregator gang
Last panel correction:

Tatsumiya Noriko...

62c1f054d64b572b-593x400.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread