The Dungeon Seeker

Fed-Kun's army
Its a good manga. I ending was kinda meh but its still a good manga. I don't think it really deserve the bad rating.

I just finished it and... WTF! I just don't know what to think. I need to read something more lighthearted to balance out these feelings I got from this. Holy shizz 8/10 Will not read again.

Good manga, ending was rushed, but how many isekais out there actually wrap things up and finish?

7/10 is a fair score.

It was a OK story. Were definatly some cool moments but other parts felt rushed. The ending was god awfull
6/10

That was probably the most angsty, cringy, and edgy isekai I have ever read.
Not so bad it is good. Just bad.

I wanted to read something trash, and even then it was not worth it. Unironic 1/10

This is kinda messed up... I got so much mixed feelings about this manga i give it a 7/10.

It started off good, but at the end it felt rushed and kinda bland honestly; beat the boss go to the next challenge and repeat, I was expecting more out of the dungeon finale and character development . Since the ending is sometimes even more important than the development (even more so in revenge stories) I’ll give it a 6/10.

Fed-Kun's army
just the right amount of edginess i guess? this is revenge ntr isekai were talking about
6.66/10

Double-page supporter
Everything super mediocre except the payoffs. Junpeis playstyle is retarded af, but setup -> payoff was done incredibly well.

Probably 6/10. It can hold your attention well enough, but isn't enough to cover up the mediocre storytelling and rushed elements.

Plus point since it was finished, and of an acceptable length, so it makes you want to stick with it for just a few more chapters just to see how it ends.

I started reading this for the revenge plot, but honestly that was the worst part. You could say Noriko did suffer, but it would've been better if she suffered by the mc hands, instead of him laughing at her for suffering she was the only one laughing at him throughout their battle.

Lots of potential that wasn't used. Shame.

Arifureta but worse. 6/10

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty much shit, I give it props for keeping my attention for a few hours, but the author kill the poison girl just for some extra edgy-ness. Not the best or the worst 5/10
the ending seems like the scenes were tipped from somewhere else

Users who are viewing this thread