Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
she wants to take a bite...
bL12eAE.png

Dex-chan lover
I'd probably decline most of them, also why isn't he carrying a defensive weapon at this point.
I would be carrying a damaged knife to use magic with 24-7, with the amount of times he has been nearly raped.

Thanks everyone at Mascarada for this amazing gift and the translations
That's actually pretty bad idea.
Weapons always escalate the conflict, fist fights can be messy, but it's only when someone pulls out a knife that it gets really ugly. Plus, he is not exactly trained fighter and his attacker could be one of these adventurers, so he could end up dead in a blink of eye.

I too would want a one night stand with that blacksmith
Ew, what a shameless behaviour. A proper man should be modest and chaste.
/joke

Fed-Kun's army
i tend to forgot this world manga is reversed, and i'm not used see muscular woman

Dex-chan lover
So the entire reason I got into this manga was because of the reverse societal norms aspect which would make it fun and amusing (also the lewds). But, the author has pretty much went from drawing women, to drawing men with tits. We're starting to go well past muscle girl territory here.

Then there's the other issue of the MC starting out as a typical guy in the reverse world acting like a typical guy in our world (hence why he stands out to the women there), to being the same as any other guy in that world. He just keeps getting more submissive and girly and that sorta defeats the entire premise of him being this standout MC, because if he behaves as expected of the males in the world he's in, then what's even the point?

Dex-chan lover
A "Ring of Invisibility".
I am surprised MC didn't keep it for himself considering it would allow to to get some peaks at the Women around safely (even if it's limited for 3 times usage for a total of 9 minutes, MC can easily repair it to reuse it again).

Dex-chan lover
author is real fucking casual about MC getting raped. once is for the story but it just keeps happening and it's never for the story or character development author just wants MC to get raped...

Dex-chan lover
if there was 700 guys trapped on an island with 6 girls what do you think would happen
so? that doesn't mean it should be taken so casually, one page our MC is getting raped the next he's talking about lunch prices at his hotel. i'd say the same thing if the genders were reversed, it's weird for rape to be this common in a story, especially the MC getting raped...

Fed-Kun's army
"Ring of Invisibility"
Well, "Invisible" is a tag for a reason, MC should have kept it instead to be safe. The girl is cute tho so MC might have something in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread