Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, what is the women equivalent of balding?
Sagging.
FDmBxkL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Lloyd really seems like a nice man. He may not be the cutest of the bunch but he look like he have a heart of gold and in this world I bet it's not that common for men to be thia considerate toward women.

I may be straight but he made my heart cum.

Dex-chan lover
I'm stumped again on how to genderbend Lloyd. How tf would he look as a woman
I needed to do a warmup drawing today anyway, so I took a crack at it.

UzYm4Of.png

I didn't change all that much, just gave her some eyelashes, a full head of hair, and used really obvious lipstick in place of the five o' clock shadow he has going on. I think it works. Looks like someone's auntie you'd bump into at the grocery store.

Dex-chan lover

UzYm4Of.png

I didn't change all that much, just gave her some eyelashes, a full head of hair, and used really obvious lipstick in place of the five o' clock shadow he has going on. I think it works. Looks like someone's auntie you'd bump into at the grocery store.
This is the most blursed thing I've laid eyes on today. I'm feeling so many conflicting emotions right now, but at least my curiosity is satiated so thank you for that

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, what is the women equivalent of balding?
Women do go bald, though they get patchy baldness instead of a receding hairline, and it's usually to do with hormonal issues like stress or pregnancy instead of just age, IIRC. Wigs and weaves are popular for a reason.

Power Uploader
I really like how they talk about the male prostitute aspect in this manga.

Also, author missed out on dragging this finding the murder out Among Us type thingy arc.

Dex-chan lover

UzYm4Of.png

Huh. She puts me in mind of an aged version of Betty Rubble from The Flintstones.

Users who are viewing this thread