Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
The older sister type is definitely the best, incidentally here is a good video.
Thanks everyone at Mascarada for the translation, it always makes my day when I get to read a new chapter of this.

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure a lot of stuff were invented because of horny.

Dex-chan lover
Not much of a secret liking older women when he always acts submissive when having sex. I think it's pretty obvious.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought, "You dumbass, that's a free non blood related little sister!"
But then, his argument trumps all. I too want to be pampered by big breasted ara ara big sister, pampering is too much work.
The problem with his argument is that I don't believe it for a second. He's 100% in the dommy mommy camp. Despite being from our world, he acts mostly like the femalized men of this world. So he's perfect for either a big sister-like big brother role or the M to a dommy mommy.

Dex-chan lover
I am still confused... Why is the bed blanket a towel sized one, laying sideways?

Summoning from other worlds might be possible by their world's rules, farfetched as it is, but a man using magic is an impossibility by their world's logic. They're somehow more accepting of an impossibility than something that could be possibly explained by their own world's rules of magic.
@Amariithynar‘s reply further down thread covers most of my thought on this, but I’d like to add that the stories we tell are important.

In a world where magic is (potentially) tied to having two X chromosomes, those with XY chromosomes would very likely tell stories to each other about how amazing their lives would be if only they were able to do magic. And that’s before taking into account the how XXYY syndrome and other chromosomal anomalies may effect the expression of magic.

Someone that’s lived to travel all over the world would likely have heard of these stories, and maybe have even met some people with magic that were assigned male at birth due to chromosomal anomalies (though societal pressures are likely to force such people to present as women, or (CW: violence against nonconformity)they’re ostracised until they kill themselves or are plain murdered because they’re anomalous. Many conservatives and reactionaries talk about how “back then we didn’t have such and such people” without caring that that’s because nonconformists were often pushed to the absolute fringes of society, if allowed to live in the first place
).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Let's say you met a Roswell Grey who told you that he/she/whatever came from outside of our Solar System and to demonstrate you some nice tech, the creature would fire a few clean holes in a nearby rock with a raygun. Would you still tell the Grey that, nah, you don't believe in aliens, so the thing must be some weird mutated monkey instead. The raygun you would just explain to be light from Venus reflected by swamp gas.
I understand the Vampire or anyone else from the planet where Shirou finds himself not believing he was summoned/reincarnated from another world and I don't think it is fair to compare Shirou to a Gray in this aspect because Grays in our world are just mythical creatures from outer space or another universe and they do not look anything like a human. Shirou obviously looks like the other male humans on the planet where he now finds himself. The one main difference is that Shirou can use magic. I think the women of that planet would not have a hard time accepting and believing that he could use magic as they can use magic. In my opinion, I think the women in the new world would just find that even though he has the ability to use magic it would be something very rare.

Comparing a ray gun which here again doesn't yet exist on earth to magic which does exist in the world where Shirou finds himself is not a good comparison.

I do understand that on the planet where Shirou finds himself men are not supposed to be able to utilize magic but we have yet to find out why. Here on Earth, the difference in whether you are born male or female is based on whether having XX chromosomes (female) or XY chromosomes (male) in all other aspects we are genetically identical. This means that women can do anything men can but, on the planet where Shirou finds himself it is stated that men can not use magic and women can, and no reason is given as to why this difference in species exists.

I have given it a lot of thought and came up with a few reasons why men can not use magic: 1) there are both men and women who are born without the ability to use magic but unlike women, if you are a man born with the ability to use magic you are put to death at birth. 2) there is a genetic reason why men can not utilize magic (i.e. the XX chromosome is needed for magical circuits to exist in the body (I mean it controls the development of sex organs and hormone production so it could control the development of magic circuits)). 3) both genders can use magic but men are not allowed to learn how to control the magic, thus are not able to use magic.

Double-page supporter
@Amariithynar‘s reply further down thread covers most of my thought on this, but I’d like to add that the stories we tell are important.

In a world where magic is (potentially) tied to having two X chromosomes, those with XY chromosomes would very likely tell stories to each other about how amazing their lives would be if only they were able to do magic. And that’s before taking into account the how XXYY syndrome and other chromosomal anomalies may effect the expression of magic.

Someone that’s lived to travel all over the world would likely have heard of these stories, and maybe have even met some people with magic that were assigned male at birth due to chromosomal anomalies (though societal pressures are likely to force such people to present as women, or (CW: violence against nonconformity)they’re ostracised until they kill themselves or are plain murdered because they’re anomalous. Many conservatives and reactionaries talk about how “back then we didn’t have such and such people” without caring that that’s because nonconformists were often pushed to the absolute fringes of society, if allowed to live in the first place
).
Very similar to the reason I gave as to why men can't use magic and women can.

Let's say you met a Roswell Grey who told you that he/she/whatever came from outside of our Solar System and to demonstrate you some nice tech, the creature would fire a few clean holes in a nearby rock with a raygun. Would you still tell the Grey that, nah, you don't believe in aliens, so the thing must be some weird mutated monkey instead. The raygun you would just explain to be light from Venus reflected by swamp gas.
That would probably be just the IRS trying to trick me into paying taxes again.

I am still confused... Why is the bed blanket a towel sized one, laying sideways?

i7x2tpy412h01.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's so weird to have a good looking character be the focus in this manga. Let alone for this long. lol

I hope she's a proper harem member with full on lewd scenes like the top heavy shorty in the previous arc. Hopefully with just as many scenes too. Though preferably more

Dex-chan lover
Being pampered by an Ara ara Onee-chan is best kink. Also that feeling when you know you’ll never be pampered by one orz

Dex-chan lover
I like how they're like "sure chuuni boy" when mc explains his origins lmao

Such a fun conversation lmao so cozy

Users who are viewing this thread