Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Yo, this madam legitimately looks like how i imagine an female fat old bastard and that's probably the point of her design.

Dex-chan lover
sheesh these men look like they're treated worse than criminal slaves would be in any other manga that had slavery that i've seen.

Dex-chan lover
The pirate chick (Cecily) does get laid at the end before she leaves to join the resistance with the princess.
But we have to wait 2 years before these events in the manga, and the way they left him traveling unknown to where alone is just confusing.

dont want to be negative but i think mc somehow gonna get backstab by those guys first before anything good happen ( just my opinion

Hey, Mascarada here, just a quick message:

We're now caught up with the raws, so we're back to monthly releases (this is a monthly manga). If you're wondering why we suddenly switched to a weekly schedule, it was temporary and because we decided to stop waiting for the respective volume to come out.

Are we going to update the chapters with the uncensored and extra pages?
Yes, in the (near) future, we'll update volume 6 (chapters 30-36). And barring something unexpected happening, we plan on doing the same with future volumes as well. Though from now on we'll keep up with the magazine scans and stay up to date. If you'd rather read the uncensored chapters, you're gonna have to wait 6 months, that's just how it be.
Thanks for the translations!

This manga is fun. I hope it keeps going!

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget that the land whale said they're past their prime.
Pretty sure there's better looking men around.
Pretty sure the other dude was saying they had it rough because of being treated like livestock or slaves on the trip overseas....

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure old women/prostitutes were treated with better respect back in the middle ages than these guys lol. Wisdom of the ages and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread