Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got LN spoilers for this arc?
Which kind? I don't remember the webnovel well by now, but basically he'll just hang out in his inn while the island slowly develops.
The adventurers will arrive. Then a pirate girl will arrive with her friend, she will be scolded by a vampire for what the protagonist has experienced. There will be no sex (at least not on the web).
Slowly they will get closer with the vampire and eventually after intimacy she runs away so as not to break vampire law (you can't fuck a man you haven't subjugated by a pact).
There will be an aristocrat-woman who will call him for sex, but he will put her to sleep and make it look like something happened, while stealing from her the legendary artifact she sailed for.
Then the man-killer shows up. She'll die in the dungeon causing an avalanche of monsters. The protagonist with an artifact stops the monsters and rescues the pirate from the dungeon. They temporarily escape to a new island (mc, a pirate, her friend and a young adventurer-girl). Around this time, he will give the young adventuress her first time.

And next he goes to the empire to return the artifact (wtf?) and next the plot will be very chaotic and come to hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
Yeap... the fat merchant trope genderbendered is not something I expected. But... I should have known.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (this manga, along with your translation, is always worth the wait).

Dex-chan lover
I would normally love to be in a reverse world, but not this one. My guy can be overpowered and raped by even a mid strength woman. That's an absolutely horrible feeling.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the madam/business lanager will be an antagonist (but perhaps just a small one). MC is a rival, and given how she manages her "employees", she isn't the most empathetic person for men

More over my god the men are like super ugly compared to the MC, I can see why all the girls are gunning for him.
"Low quality" prostitutes (sex slaves ?) who just made a long trip with the cattle in the ships. They probably don't really represents the men of this world.

Dex-chan lover
I bet mc becomes admired by other men hopes to be like him. Could possibly even get a fancultclub

Dex-chan lover
He's got the backing of the kingdom, the princess, pirate waifu, loli vampire, and now the guild master. If she really is a good merchant then she'll know better than to mess with him. We'll have to see what happens.
he doesn't have the backing of the kingdom, the princess is a princess of a fallen kingdom and long gone from the story, the pirate is of on a sea voyage and won't be back anytime soon, the loli is there for like 2 weeks then leaves, the guild master might like what he does but if he can do it under her merchant i bet she would like it even more.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the madam/business lanager will be an antagonist (but perhaps just a small one). MC is a rival, and given how she manages her "employees", she isn't the most empathetic person for men

"Low quality" prostitutes (sex slaves ?) who just made a long trip with the cattle in the ships. They probably don't really represents the men of this world.
Good point

Dex-chan lover
Which kind? I don't remember the webnovel well by now, but basically he'll just hang out in his inn while the island slowly develops.
The adventurers will arrive. Then a pirate girl will arrive with her friend, she will be scolded by a vampire for what the protagonist has experienced. There will be no sex (at least not on the web).
Slowly they will get closer with the vampire and eventually after intimacy she runs away so as not to break vampire law (you can't fuck a man you haven't subjugated by a pact).
There will be an aristocrat-woman who will call him for sex, but he will put her to sleep and make it look like something happened, while stealing from her the legendary artifact she sailed for.
Then the man-killer shows up. She'll die in the dungeon causing an avalanche of monsters. The protagonist with an artifact stops the monsters and rescues the pirate from the dungeon. They temporarily escape to a new island (mc, a pirate, her friend and a young adventurer-girl). Around this time, he will give the young adventuress her first time.

And next he goes to the empire to return the artifact (wtf?) and next the plot will be very chaotic and come to hiatus.

The pirate chick (Cecily) does get laid at the end before she leaves to join the resistance with the princess. She’s also this world’s equivalent of a submissive so she’s into scandalous shit like missionary sex…with a man on top!

Fun fact: by the time that the hiatus comes, Shirou will have fucked every major player in the ongoing war in both the kingdom and the empire. Will be fairly awkward if they are ever stuck in a room together.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

As memory serves, the artefact is a staff that conjures a magical armor. The pirate also gets mortally wounded and he has to stuff her in his "repair" pocket dimension to heal her.

The story gets weird.

Double-page supporter
It feels like seeing what the men in this world look like paints a bit of a picture about what lack of power or masculinity does to men.

So I remember that in this world: men have no magical power. They also seem to lack any ability to grow muscle.

The MC would basically be seen as a threat or something for the people in power and a hero to all the men in the world. He is basically the Sarah Connor ton women in our world.

I would kind of see the MC make a shelter or a house for the men on the island because they are basically slaves and treated like livestock.

Another thing is that the men probably have no skills, so he might actually teach them to become more self-sustaining.

There is something strange about this world though: if men and women's roles are reversed in this world then shouldn't that mean that men should be taking care of the kids? Yet kids need women to birth them and feed them for the first couple of years of their lives...

This story feels like the opportunity for the MC to be a social-political story where the MC can become a Ghandi or MLK or Abraham Lincoln for men. Yet I don't think it wants to aim for that. I think they want the story to still be carefree and slice-of-life.

Users who are viewing this thread