285a707c-d554-4fc9-9a8e-5a93b954facd
NARCCC Double-page supporter Joined Jan 12, 2025 Messages 75 Monday at 6:29 PM #2 thanks for the chapter
Zevm Double-page supporter Joined Aug 23, 2019 Messages 76 Monday at 8:40 PM #3 Thank you for the chapter. Glad Housen isn't permanently gone but interesting we've got a couple new players
Thank you for the chapter. Glad Housen isn't permanently gone but interesting we've got a couple new players
I irealc51 Joined Sep 18, 2026 Messages 3 Tuesday at 4:01 AM #4 Zevm said: Thank you for the chapter. Glad Housen isn't permanently gone but interesting we've got a couple new players Click to expand... Yeah, it got burned and I think it's in a rebuilding phase. Suzuran as also burned, once, by the troublemaker that was Washio Gotta, during Genji era
Zevm said: Thank you for the chapter. Glad Housen isn't permanently gone but interesting we've got a couple new players Click to expand... Yeah, it got burned and I think it's in a rebuilding phase. Suzuran as also burned, once, by the troublemaker that was Washio Gotta, during Genji era
I irealc51 Joined Sep 18, 2026 Messages 3 Tuesday at 4:03 AM #5 Seidou ? no shit.. That was the name of one of the high school in QP series. Can't believe akahashi Hiroshi take and brought that name from QP, when introducing new School
Seidou ? no shit.. That was the name of one of the high school in QP series. Can't believe akahashi Hiroshi take and brought that name from QP, when introducing new School