E? Heibon Desu yo??

I’ve read a lot of Isekai types of manga n novels. So, i didn’t find this boring as some others claimed this to be. It’s however a typical isekai that mc in another world and tries to make it a better place. Inventing stuff that weren't invented at that time.

Some might say she’s a know it all but i mean come on! If you were in that position, wouldn’t you want some things in our modern world, be available in another underdeveloped world you’re thrown into? 🤔

anyway, i think this manga had potential. It could’ve gotten some good character developments too. I was looking forward on what else she could’ve improved there but sadly they did rushed this to end. 😫

The beginning was nice and gave me hope but then it faded pretty quickly.

There is a reason it was axed and ended aprultly so just don't bother reading it. Everything could have been resolved if people just talked once. Literally nothing of the plot points would have happened if they communicated only slightly better.

You explain she is using too much mana with 10% because she is powerful and show how dangerous it is, but then decide not to tell her because, hey if she thinks she is week nothing will surely ever happen where she tries to use a lot of mana... That is the stupidest shit I have heard.

And I know it was axed but none of the several plot hooks ever came up again and just more hooks were thrown in.

Contributor
This manga was completely unrememorable for me, I genuinely don't remember completing it

Users who are viewing this thread