E-Rank Healer - Ch. 16

@SingLove
TT_TT NOOOOOO YALL GOTTA LISTEN TO ME IS THAT OLD ASS MOTHER HE DID IT HE DID IT I SAW HE WALK AWAY FROM THE BODIES IN THE INN ROOM AND HE LIED ABOUT THE CONDITION OFNONE OF THE VICTIMS!!! PLEASE WE GOTTA VOTE HIM OFF BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

Author's dropping so many hints with the tea and berry picking that it's the director, hope there's a plot twist or something it feels too easy. The guys getting tired is also weird, might be that they stopped drinking the tea(if the first time they drank it had the kodama berry but mc didn't notice) but then again amenda also drank it and she's ok.

@Yumiyun Maybe director didn't put any in her tea, to try and pin it on her? He said that he adjusted tea to match condition of each person.

It also wouldn't be surprising if he went to orphanage and changed medication for old lady and had her die.

Considering we have a S and B rank, a Head Magician and his assumed talented assistant... fuck they're so dumb it's annoying. As soon as they had the tea incident they should have suspicions and never be alone with the Director and his assistant. Like I know she lacks common sense from her upbringing but the other 3 don't even have this excuse and is frustrating to watch people that are supposed to be awesome fall for cheap tricks.

carol noticed that her tea was different from all the others', so I'm wondering if maybe she wasn't poisoned bc the director wanted to "beat" her at finding an antidote. can't really do that if she's knocked out as well. which makes me wonder how they didn't notice until that scene when they all dumped their tea? was all the tea until that moment individually handed out so they couldn't compare?

anyway one of my biggest complaints about this series is that the foreshadowing is way too heavy-handed but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i enjoy it anyway

Dex-chan lover
Like many other in the comments, I'm also disappointed in how unsuspecting these guys are. Didn't everybody already suspected Mamari before? How could they relaxed so much then? Also with how fierce the Director tried to protect Mamari, shouldn't they suspected him too? These guys are some stupid. This is what happens when the readers are significantly smarter than the casts.

i'm very confused with the plot development, i think i'm gonna lay this off for a while

Users who are viewing this thread