E-Rank Healer - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Good news for those that read this. Chapter 34 just dropped on alphapolis english app and its free to read until 3 months from now. Make sure not to miss the window!

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Good news for those that read this. Chapter 34 just dropped on alphapolis english app and its free to read until 3 months from now. Make sure not to miss the window!
Ah, it stops here.
This one needs to be picked up again

on other sites like mangakakalot you'll find more up to 41 sadly its on a cliffhanger and i need to know more, the update from the last chapters was recent though so maybe soon more!

Dex-chan lover
on other sites like mangakakalot you'll find more up to 41 sadly its on a cliffhanger and i need to know more, the update from the last chapters was recent though so maybe soon more!
i mean yes, same thing for the aplhapolis app which are the official translators. reading there supports the actual author instead of being stolen by places like mangakakalot

Dex-chan lover
ooh god i couldn't read on that website, its not a great reading experience.
yeah. it sucks that the official translation requires you to use their app. shrugs i guess you gotta decide if the manga is good enough to support the author or not.

Dex-chan lover
yeah. it sucks that the official translation requires you to use their app. shrugs i guess you gotta decide if the manga is good enough to support the author or not.
but are you sure its official? it feels like someone saying its official but doesn't feel official!

Dex-chan lover
but are you sure its official? it feels like someone saying its official but doesn't feel official!
Alphapolis is a publishing company, they have acquired the official licenses for their manga. they are the only distributor. There will be no other official translations unless someone else acquires the license from them. Sorry to say but we have to use them if you wanna support the author. you will notice they also handle the official volume releases as well. It sucks but it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread