E-Rank Healer

Fed-Kun's army
The main cast isn't really that memorable on its own, but I gotta say... that first arc dealing with gaslighting and emotional manipulation and abuse and how Carol's self-esteem and attitude were affected by it was pretty raw.

ew fuck that bitch i want to beat her ass into a pulp dafoq fukin BITCH like OBVIOUSLY she wouldn't know shes not in the same mf environment as you?? what a bitch

Uhm insulting someone for their former rank is kinda dumb. Thats like insulting an adult for being a kid once. Lol

Mamamri...is that pronounced like "mammary" in English as in the gland in the breasts that produces milk? That's ironic since she is flat.

Also, Carol needs to use her Anti-Pervert Powder on her then kick the crap out of her.

I’ve never seen a story where deflecting gaslighting and emotional manipulation is the main theme. It’s a different take from most norms.

It’s also interesting reading the comments and seeing how various people react to someone else being gaslighted.

Some respond with aggression towards the victim while others react with kindness. Manga like this draws out the nature of the person reading it, so this is a really good find. Enjoying the series so far.

I didn't really like the romance element of this manga, but I'm interested in this new plot arc

So the old man is an old bastard. I wonder who showed him how to make it. Villains are like dragon ball characters. The second villain is never the final form.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s always nice when an asshole character actually turns out to be nice. This manga is kinda good at that huh.

Fed-Kun's army
When you live being looked down upon and seen as dirty and finally have someone show kindness to you....first thing she thinks of is that person is just looking down upon them.
Infuriating mindset but sadly one that's easy to understand. How-ev-er. It does not excuse her attitude towards Carol, since Carol had no way of telling what her origins were. Therefore I can only see it as little more than a childish pouting and rudeness.

I would say she doesn't deserve Carol's help, but the orphanage director and children in her care doesn't deserve to pay for her foolishness. *sigh* Is it too much to ask for a quick slap though? A little chop to the ribs?

Oh and old man totally culprit, and has done something to the other guys.

Users who are viewing this thread