E-Rank Healer

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone was interested, this does seem to have been a webnovel at some point. It was here at http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3406dn - but the author deleted it over a year ago. Unsure of whether there is a LN version.

And, of course, none of this is on novelupdates. Because why the fuck would a website dedicated to updates of web and light novels have updates for them? Silly fucking notion, I know.

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz I remember one
https://mangadex.org/title/26359/jishou-akuyaku-reijou-na-konyakusha-no-kansatsu-kiroku
it has 2 isekai'd people and neither of them are the main character

Dex-chan lover
Well you know...
Japanese people I think have tendency to put their.. Let's say "Japanese stuff" on fantasy that they made, and the usual reasoning if it's not Isekai, it's from "Eastern Continent" or so on.

Edit:
Like when you play Dark Souls and see all those medieval European stuff and then suddenly you see a curved sword from "Eastern Land" (It's a Katana really)

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity : LN is on alphapolis.

@macarroiz : I remember in "The hidden Dungeon only I van enter" at one point the MC mentions a otherworlder hero from a couple centuries ago. Just to explain them eating a certain Japanese food (I think rice and soy sauce). As well https://mangadex.org/title/14960/chihoukishi-hans-no-junan

obviously her job is the weakest because she isn't a healer but an alchemist and their job is to never enter the dungeon and make potion in the town
it's pretty retarded to make one entre dungeon since they need time to make their potion and their product can be used without their presence it's like adding free dead weight
so good job author for not paying attention to rpg job system before jambling your shit 'cause rpg manga get more view
next thing you know they are gonna bring the blacksmith to make them armor on the spot even better add tailor as well so they can never be naked LOL

some guy say this is a trash.....
wth! because this manga is shoujo, for girl based.

this plot is so great with rpg based not some kind princess thing.
thanks for translate this😀

@me474
Alchemist/pharmacist with a shitload of potions/drugs and skill as a material collector/long range enemy detector is not welcomed in a dungeon ? Are you the type who would go inside with full damage dealer because "if we kill the enemys faster, we can surely finish the dungeon early with no problems at all §§" ? It's a fucking great support character.

@grom
they could use her potion without bringing her with them
about enemy detector thief and assassin come with these skill and they are better in term of exploring the dungeon
collector anyone can do this job since you only need to read a little about it in book and its not that hard to learn about it since they only need to learn valuable items without knowing how to use them
alchemist is the equivalent of blacksmith you only need their product not them
priest is a more suited job to heal
alchemist as whole are rare and valuable they could get job as doctor or work for a noble to heal them or form contract with the guild to supply them with potion
are they meant for dungeon ? absolutely not

Dex-chan lover
I like this one, it's not entirely original for sure, nor is it extra great, but it has an interesting take on why a stupid party would keep together with that mind control.
Also, ML getting pissed at how she was treated was nice. :D

Can someone tell me what the adaptation format means? Because I used to think that it was for adapted ln or wn.

Dex-chan lover
@AriesBro It kinda is mean it's from LN/WN.

But not limited to just LN/WN, from what I see there's like a title such as Darling in the Franxx(?) which is an from an original anime, which kinda mean the Manga is adapting stuff from the anime and so on.

So to keep it short, you assuming it's from LN or WN is correct.

You know, it occurs to me, on re-read (and I'm not sure if it was touched on in other comments, didn't see any in the skimming) but the Hypnosis 'Hero' did more than just screw the MC over.

He also may have screwed over the town she was from. She was the town apothecary, and he mind-whammied her to leave the town so he could use her skills.

...also, I'm hoping Kaido tends out to be an Isekai'd hero or the like, because it would be a neat twist to have the main character be the side-character to the Hero from Another World.

It was also a neat way of showing the Mind Whammy go into effect, where she was starting Standard Shojou Narration about how 'She will protect this apotehcary because--' and then the thought just cut out and had Woobly Wibbly background while looking at the Hypnosis 'Hero''s face.

I'm actually enjoying this one.

What if Gran and his group didn't deal with those supposed monsters? I'm sort of worried on what they will find when they get back to her village.

@me474

except they say her skills are rare and working full time :eek: dont forgot about poison or plagues, a healer can cure them eventually (we dont know the level of healers here ?) the alchemist know how to counter them. Also dont forget she seems to be an oustanding support characters type pharmacist, not your average joe.

Double-page supporter
I'm still in the middle of reading, but thank goodness they threw her away?! That guy seems like bad news!!

Users who are viewing this thread