E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
Drama eh? Welp if there is going to be some good romance between those two as well I am sold.

Wtf, this is like one of those 'I got kicked out of the party but I'm actually really op' kind of isekai but in the office.

Really looking forward to this.

71b.jpg

Can I assume the childhood friend will win this time? I can relate to the feeling of being and Otaku and working in an office. (My needs weren't fulfilled through).

Group Leader
Wtf, this is like one of those 'I got kicked out of the party but I'm actually really op' kind of isekai but in the office.

That and it's actually the plot that those manga channels in YouTube use a lot. Super competent worker gets laid off because of how their boss perceived them and doesn't realize until too late that they carried most of the workload. Either by staying late doing everyones work (boss thinks they're slow instead) or doing nothing (in actuality they finished all their work or they made a AI that only he can manage). Only difference really is they added the cosplay twist. But I've seen this premise a hundred times already in those videos.

Actually I think that concept comes from real life workplaces where it is all too common for some boss that has no clue how things actually work, to end up firing important employees. This is especially true in IT/software type jobs where people are fired because it looks like they aren't doing anything/not fixing things, when the reality is if the system is running smoothly then they are doing their job.

Users who are viewing this thread