Earth Defense Force

Group Leader
I may have something up my sleeve related to lost world... thanks to you, you guys helped clear a bit of an issue with getting it on here. Going to be awhile before that can come though from me though...

Power Uploader
I may have something up my sleeve related to lost world... thanks to you, you guys helped clear a bit of an issue with getting it on here. Going to be awhile before that can come though from me though...
How do you mean? Do you have the original Fuji Shobo tankoban on hand, or is it something else?

Power Uploader
I may have something a bit "colorful" but nothing that old... I wish I did have one of those LOL
Then what might it be? You can leave a reply in conversations, and I'll see if one of us can get around to replying.

I'll mention this ahead of the Tezuka conference, but for the time being we're largely focused on unflipping the World Trilogy, while having light retranslations here and there. We don't have any intentions of doing any more Tezuka works until one of us (and by that, I mean me) improves our Japanese further. So you don't have to worry about us doing the same work unintentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread