Easy Survival in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Only very superficially. He just said that the wood she used was wrong. She herself figured out that he meant the size of the pieces.
She might not have gotten it by the time he called it quits.

Either way, at the end they he should've asked the other girls to advise Kaede or done so himself.

MD@Home
Author doesn't know shit about those firerods. They don't contain magnesium as their key ingredient, they contain cerium. (The magnesium is in a separate block.) And the sparks aren't created by friction but by the scraping and shearing. And you normally don't scrape unignited filings from the rod. (You can, but it's fickle and rarely worth the effort.) That's what the magnesium block is for.

Lmao fatwood. Typos are fun when they make hilarious words.

That's not a typo. What word did you think could it be a typo of in the first place?

Last edited:
Group Leader
Author doesn't know shit about those firerods. They don't contain magnesium as their key ingredient, they contain cerium. (The magnesium is in a separate block.) And the sparks aren't created by friction but by the scraping and shearing. And you normally don't scrape unignited filings from the rod. (You can, but it's fickle and rarely worth the effort.) That's what the magnesium block is for.
Oh, thank you for the info correction! I didn't know it worked like that. I really should research these things more huh :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Hey, no sweat, you gotta work with what you get, and if the raws tell you X and also draw X, that's their fault, not yours.

Seriously, you're cool, thanks for the work.
Normaly authors explain things like survival tips in so much detail you end up thinking "wow it must be true, sounds so useful" but many times is a load of crap haha

Dex-chan lover
Normaly authors explain things like survival tips in so much detail you end up thinking "wow it must be true, sounds so useful" but many times is a load of crap haha
In the end, testing the field is what matters.

What is knowledge if you can't even see it.

Dex-chan lover
Kaede is still my favorite. i know she wont be the first one he has sex with but i still hope it'll be her he sleeps with as she's the best girl

Users who are viewing this thread