Eclair - Anata ni Hibiku Yuri Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Little Bird and the Brassiere (Itou Hachi)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Itou Hachi never disappoints, always delivering high level cultured stories.

Dex-chan lover
"Sound of Loli changing clothes" That's a rather specific sfx imust say. Also why i should be surprised that an OS called The Little Bird and the Brassiere was from Itou Hachi.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, if I'd agreed to be anthologized in a series, and then later found this published in it, then I'd go to the office of the publisher and beat the editor into a coma. After I was eventually released by the authorities, I'd go beat the publisher into another coma.

Group Leader
Kbxq3xi.png

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling this was an Itou Hachi work even before I clicked it.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

I'd already seen other work by this mangaka. My thought specific to this case was that other mangaka had been invited to participate in a series ostensibly of one sort, only to find themselves entangled in a series of a different and very repugnant sort. The actual crime here is fraud; the damage to each of the victims is extraordinary. The best response to a fraud of that sort would be for each of the victims repeatedly to terribly injure the perpetrator of the fraud (the publisher), as he or she could not possibly offer enough money to make the victims whole.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist Thing is, it's only outside of Japan and for this anthology only. Also as far i'm concerned, they only remove Itou Hachi part. Yen press release it last month in english, also with Itou Hachi part.

Users who are viewing this thread