Eclair - Anata ni Hibiku Yuri Anthology - Vol. 5 Ch. 7 - The Promise I Made to Eve (Itou Hachi)

Dex-chan lover
I was having a bad day, but a Itou Hachi story always makes it better.
Even when they are leaning more on the sad side, since it had a good ending, it’s an A+ in my book.

Thank you so much for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Aoitenshi Besides the obvious answers other gave you, maybe she made Eve to be around the same age she was when Eve was scrapped. Or that she wanted to return the favor of Eve being her childhood friend (& lover) by making it so she could easily pamper and love Eve.

@BlueDsc

Volume 5 is éclair orange right ? I have that book in english and it's indeed not included. Now it bugs me I have bought an essentially censored item. Do you think they filled it with another story or just cut it out

Group Leader
@Aoitenshi If you are not familiar with Itou Hachi, She is a lolicon mangaka, like most of her work are age gap lolicon, she is pretty famous for that, that's why.

Dex-chan lover
This is Itou Hachi - It had to be Onee-Loli all the way through.
So when the Loli grew up into an Onee-san, the Onee-san became a loli. The role reversal is actually kind of nice.
It's cuter this way. That is something Itou-sensei understands very well.

Sometimes Itou Hachi stories are a hit and miss for me but this was a good damn gem.

Users who are viewing this thread