Edelgarde Scans

I discovered you with Bug player, and I really hope your work will improve, cause the serie seems to be promising, but to enjoy it, I'm looking for a good adaptation, not just a basic translation with no pleasure to read it.
Wish you success with great releases in the future.

why did you snipped bug player and then downgrade the tl quality?, I dont really get your point 😒

Please drop bug player, another scan is translating it and you're just causing issues. No need for two english translations.

Hello, may you please drop Bug Player? Another group was working on it actively and you're just causing drama by sniping it. I mean no ill intentions as your translations seem well done, but there was no need for your group to do this.

Just instant block this group guys... They are just sniping left and right... Not to mention a poorer translation quality.

SGR

Double-page supporter
I dropped all series that this group was doing. There's a limit to being an ass towards others and they've surpassed that limit by a substantial margin. I'll just wait for them to die in a dozen months or so and someone proper picking up their slack. If your action is dickish and the only discernable reason is "to net more fish, some of whom may turn out whales" - yeah that is just a bit too much.

Just drop all of the series this group is doing. They are a certified ass group with low translation quality that likes to snipe other's group projects.

Just block this group.

I'm tired of seeing an update notification only to find that it's an old chapter that you guys retranslated even though it's been so long since the other chaps have been uploaded by other scans group.

"A recently made group, with the aim of satisfying people with manhuas" we ain't satisfied. You're actually just annoying. Stop sniping and work on your own series. Maybe then, some people will appreciate you.

Dex-chan lover
There's a report button on every post, but where is the report button on this group? Would have been reported over 100, maybe even 1000 times, for being human trash.

Aggregator gang
@BC007
https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/eob0j6/how_jaimini_scans_do_scanlations_leaked_sniping/
This reddit post seems like a conspiracy theory to me but maybe it's true lol? I do like how they've spurred on some groups to start putting out chapters tho

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for improving the quality of your TL, they've been getting better by the chapter!

I wonder how much money is there in illegal scanlations. The stuff that Jaimini is doing is just bonkers.

Users who are viewing this thread