Eden: It's an Endless World! - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - Peace, Love And Understanding

Dex-chan lover
how the fuck is Eliah the gigolo he's literally just being cucked so she can have pocket change

lol this story is too much on my heart, this is like worse than NTR because im emotionally invested in these shitbags

Dex-chan lover
@Nick_Asano I'm enjoying the look into drug use, ganag violence, and involuntary prostitution (due to lack of other occupations), but yeah I agree with you. Getting tired of the sexual elements because they just feel like lazy writing.

I’ve been loving the latest arc and chapters. It’s so nice seeing Eliah become so much stronger and capable of defending himself.

I also like that he hasn’t turned full 100% edgelord and can still joke around with his friends. I actually like the recent sex scenes, it’s kind of like a mature slice-of-life, with plenty of wholesome(?) sex and gang warfare(?)

I feel like I’m losing my mind the more I read these chapters because why in the world have these past few chapters been a groomer nonce-fest like I DO NOT want to see a grown ass 25 year old woman taking advantage of a 15 year old and nobody in the manga is making a big deal out of it… and these sex scenes are also just way too long????

Like I genuinely enjoyed every chapter up to the start of the Pedro arc and it’s just been a gradual downward spiral since then… idk :(. I really loved all the religious themes at the start of the manga and the motherly symbolism with Sophia but now it genuinely feels meaningless and an actual nothingburger

Users who are viewing this thread