EDENS ZERO - Ch. 128 - Something Important

I wish this series was more popular. Just cuz fairy tail was bad because of "friendship" shouldn't mean people should dis Masashima's other works.

@CandiesAreYummy Well this series is getting an anime adaption soon, so hopefully that will bring the popularity up. I personally like this series because it goes wild with the Science fantasy stuff. The fight scenes are also great.

Double-page supporter
@Nematoda
It's ironic, people complained about Rave Master because too many characters died, and people complained about Fairy Tail because too few characters died. Mashima just tried to cater to the fans and he still loses. Welp, Eden's Zero is a huge success imo.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, it might just be because I was broken by all the garbage chinese stuff and Isekai, but I really enjoy Mashimas stuff nowadays. It's cheesy, but still a lot better than a lot of the stuff that is popular.

Dex-chan lover
Great series.

Mashima's doing a great job so far. The Drakken Joe arc was a highlight for me.
Hopefully the upcoming villains are just as appealing.

This is the first Mashima series I've ever read and I've been loving it from moment one of the first chapter up to now. Only 2 more months until the anime, too!

Dex-chan lover
@Dragon_Emperor15
I hope so. Cause this is Mashima who we are talking about, there is still a chance that pervert will still be alive in the future.
Even if in another chapter they talk about him as dead. That would be a very rare event, if not even unique, of a Mashima's main character murdering someone on purpose.

This chapter was great but I really wish Hiro wouldn't make them so soft and end people who really REALLY deserve it. That scientist deserves and needs to die. Not just for the atrocities he's committed but also to ensure he never does it again. They are basically allowing him to have an opportunity to potentially survive, recover and start his crap all over again.
If we don't see him outright die another way later, I'm positive he will make a reappearance one again and reek more havoc than could have been avoided.

Users who are viewing this thread