EDENS ZERO - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - No. 29

Dex-chan lover
Mashima's foot fetish is really distracting tbh. Once I noticed it, I cant help but notice that he just includes bare feet in every chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Dun dun dun!!! Inb4 Rebecca lost her memories or something and was actually an escaped experiment.

Oh great. Another Elie situation. I do wish Mashima would come up with some different ideas and not just rebranding the same stuff over and over.
Does he read other manga? At all? They're a wonderful source of inspiration.

Not surprised at all lol. Just like Lucy from Fairytail or Elie from Rave Master, of course, the heroine seems like a regular girl that randomly meets the MC but some hidden special lineage or power that she doesn't know about till later on. Rinse and repeat lol.

Double-page supporter
lol sasuga hiro mashima 😂
Well even with repeating ideas he did make the story still iteresting so i guess its ok

Dex-chan lover
Oh, did we take a RAVE route now?
Well, if that was the case, get ready for the bombshell...

@SSJR2
In Lucy's case, it's still tame compare to Elie. Lucy is just simply a runaway noble and direct descendant of a great summoner. Elie was, all along, a bonafide Resha Valentine who lost her memories for almost 100 years and stay as a young girl in that period of time. The bomb Elie had is certainly much bigger compare to Lucy since Resha was an important figure in RAVE (well, you may say, the story of RAVE revolved around ReshA ValentinE).

Now, I wonder, how big the bomb Rebecca has to shock the reader??

Aggregator gang
Mashima why you keep ripping your own previous works?! Not saying that the story will get stale, but it gives us a notion of what may come in the future.

The only problem I have with all of this is that Mashima doesn't know moderation when doing these kind of things. I expect this to be different but won't hold my breath. But until this point the story has been promising.

Users who are viewing this thread