EDENS ZERO - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - A World Without Shiki

Dex-chan lover
Welp, kinda expected her abilities is related to time travel but I didn't expect it was something in the lines of Groundhog Day.

i would leap into a timeline where mashima drew hentai released the hentai he probably draws

Aggregator gang
Mashima just can't stop using time travel huh? Every series he does seems centered around very badly implemented time travel plots, don't know what else I should have expected.

Now comes the important question. What stops her from just constantly repeating everything? Also known as the Plot Hole Filler TM

Aggregator gang
After read this chapter, I think everyone who knew Hiro Mashima work would be sayin'.

"HA! Nailed it! You can't fool me!" 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Huh, he left showing the dark fates of Team EZ to just the robots and the dead dude. I'm surprised, I figured there'd be more despair before the opportunity for a counterattack.

Group Leader
@fixn Just take the Charlotte route: introduce time travel as the only means of fixing the death of a main character, fix the problem, and then discard the method of time traveling as soon as you realize every problem can be solved by using that power.

And knowing Mahima Hiro, there will be a lot of retcons regarding this power... I mean, just from the top of my head I can think of 3 with Dragon Slayer magic from his previous work:
1st, Natsu was the only character who got motion sickness from rides because he only rode animals when Igneel raised him, only for it to then become a trait shared between all Dragon Slayers of every generation; Igneel was shown talking to a fairy in an earlier chapter hidden in a volcano, only to be changed into being inside Natsu and dead all along; and finally, God and Demon Slayer magic being introduced, when Dragon Slayer magic requires to be taught directly from a dragon, yet we never see the people using the other two types being taught or related to gods and demons (Gray's father gains that magic because he was reanimated by an evil wizard, but then passes it down to Grey like it's nothing. Only Dragons need to spend years teaching, it seems, which would make it really inefficient compared to the other two).

If I were a betting man, I'd put my coins in a very convoluted explanation that contradicts at least 2 rules established so far to explain why Rebecca won't be able to leap in time again when her power becomes an issue.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow who woulda seen this,everyone's gonna be alive and dandy by then end of this arc,probably homura's teacher too as mashima can't write a story without people getting hurt anymore.

Aggregator gang
I saw this coming miles away. Makima had it going the right way until we knew he'd bring back everyone with time travel. What a disappointment.

Fed-Kun's army
that's Mashima for you, what did you expect? For him to kill a character and that MAIN character !? Pfff fool !

Even though we saw that coming miles away I feel it's still cool on its way. Unlike the usual BS at least Rebecca suffered (and kinda matured ? )

Now waiting for some rule of univers BS to stop her from using it Everytime something wrong happens

Dex-chan lover
like honestly no one should be surprised by the out come of this, saw it coming but not even mad about it

So he power is basically like Shamna's from the Code Geass movie. Its strong but definitely not a power i would want in this series with an author known for asspulls. Hopefully, it doesn't become ridiculous.

Also no one should be surprised at this. I knew this would happen one way or another i mean main character dead in Hiros series come on lol. Plus This series already confirming alternate time lines pretty much set up for this already.

Users who are viewing this thread