EDENS ZERO - Vol. 12 Ch. 97 - Now is the Time

Dex-chan lover
Shiki just saw a moment from the future, and I think that memory the little robot had too was another from the future. I wonder what is causing that, whether that is a result of Rebecca's power or something, as the moments the scenes show up at are odd for them to mean nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, you're cool but you'll never be "Shiki causing a bullet to fall using gravity" cool.

Dex-chan lover
The infamous Super Saiyan knock off power that comes from desperation and rage... finally came... now give us the fan service we deserve... and not the sexy kind (though we wouldn't mind that), but the bad ass kind with cool fight scenes and ass kicking...

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This is good.

Yeah. I think Hiro got his writing mojo back at last!

Dex-chan lover
Almost like Ultear's magic effect
Everyone remember 5 minutes in the future

@KatoShuu Ultear thing should have ended with
her death rather than just her getting old, becoming a dust cloud and her friends being unable to find her afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
I know that, I'm just curious on why it is happening. Because seeing a timeline from a parallel future isn't something that would happen normally, especially as only Noah seemed aware of timeline changes around Rebecca. That girl who sees the future probably knows too the others don't appear to have an ability that lets them do so.

Users who are viewing this thread