EDENS ZERO - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - Advent of the Demon King

Those first 8 pages...make something rise and is not the shield hero...

So Shiki's gravity in his second form works on a physical and mental level? ill be honest i haven't seen that before, interesting.

thanks for the chapter!
If anyone is curious, the spanish version of this chapter has 2 or 3 pages of a real life model portraying some of the pin-ups. No anime boobs though...

Dex-chan lover
So the gravity ether gear is more than a manipulating of the natural laws. It drew memories in there but I wonder how it does so. Is it because the ether gear usage of Cat Leaper pulls excess parts back and that the proximity to Shiki causes that to link him to his future memories? But then how would he see those memories of the past? Perhaps when Cat Leaper is active in some manner and Shiki is in this state, it draws memories relating to the nearby subjects to him from both the future and the past, his current present acting as a black hole to draw it in?

Also, so Shiki still plans to be the villain's friend here, only it's not as silly as I first thought when it was being mentioned. Rather it seems to imply that he's going to be the villain's friend and stop him, to be the friend to that past version of him that merely wanted to live, and to put an end to the monster that formed from that innocent desire to merely live when he was a kid.

Fed-Kun's army
for some reason, like on the last page, i feel like the artist reuses shots from Natsu for Shiki xS

TakeiDaloui

It's actually a long running theory that gravity affects time so it makes sense that he's pulling it in

Dex-chan lover
I hope Shiki forgets how to use this overdrive shit and only learn how to use it later on. Dont really want the power level to explode

Dex-chan lover
So, is the lab that uses humans as guinea pigs going to be the next villain organisation?

Also, I like the subversion regarding that. Most stories that have unethical human experimentation always show that the test subject are abused. Here, we see that they have the freedom to still go to a library and that they accepted their short lifespan. To them, this is their "normal". They find it weird to live longer and not be tested. It's just the product of their environment.

Users who are viewing this thread