EDENS ZERO - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - Dragonfall

Dex-chan lover
Is there a synth version of the Pirates of the Carribean OST? I think this is the fitting way to use it.

> Space net
> Space fish
"WE GET IT, YOU'RE FROM SPACE!"

And I guess Kris is the closest to EZ's Gajeel, huh?

I hope Kris and his sister become a part of the crew! I also hope that one day a robot that looks like Micheal (the robot with the wizard hat from Shiki's home) will join the crew since he looks cool or find a way to restore him.

Group Leader
Okay... I'm digging the new environment. Remind me of Toriko exploring outside human world.

Fed-Kun's army
I admit, haven't been keeping up with this series so much, but doesn't "Aoi" mean blue? Is there a reason to just not translate it to Blue Cosmos instead of keeping it in Romaji?

I'm all for Wind guy and his sister joining the crew, he reminds me of Let from Rave Master

Not gonna lie. I'm digging the early Grand Line One Piece vibes from this chapter.

I'm really excited for the world. This world has so much potential. I hope Hiro has become better at world building, not just introducing the concept and leave it at that

Dex-chan lover
@AraraDeTerno

I was thinking that too, but it could've been written in katakana. In which case it's "Aoi" by design, not as "Blue".

Aoi can also mean Hollyhock so maybe the different Cosmos are named after flowers. They now have cherry blossoms, hollyhock and so forth.

If I remember correctly, in Fairy Tail, the towns in Fiore are named after flowers too.

Users who are viewing this thread