EDENS ZERO - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - Hall of Prayer

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus It depends how new this organization is. It might be that they've been building up power for a while to actively combat them, and if they were starting from nothing it would be hard to make any inroads on a strong standing group until they could reach a high enough level of strength.

Man there's no character Hiro loves recreating more than this face tattoo guy huh lol.

44315647_381639219043998_8642746858305377198_n.jpg

Man there's no character Hiro loves recreating more than this face tattoo guy huh lol.

Finally someone notice it.
And I bet I'll be tragic character just like Sieg and Gérard. And I will not be surprised if in the end Justice will become nakama with the main crew.

(Siegrain and Gérard is the same character. Siegrain was just a cover name and identity when he was evil character (and was controlled by Ultear). Mystogan is Gérard's Edolas version. So maybe we can say they are the same character too. After Mystogan had came back to Edolas Gérard entered under the name of Mystogan in to the Grand Magic Game.)

One more thing is what Mashima likes to recreate is Oración Seis. It appears in all his big series (Rave Master, Fairy Tail and know EZ.)

So, who's got money on one of the OS Interstellar people being either a disguise or a subordinate of one of the OS Galactia

So Justice is the eye-tatted dude of this series that will start out the bad guy and eventually find his way to the protag team. Got it

Users who are viewing this thread