EDENS ZERO - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - The Planet Where Stars Fall

I'm loving how many more "romantic" scenes that Shiki and Rebecca get relatively early on.

I'm fully expecting Mashima to kick my emotions in the dick using their relationship later but that's fine.

Also. I love how much of a Tsundere Siscon Jinn turned out to be.

"You can't go outside and play"

*Sad emoji face*

"Alright, don't run too far"

Dex-chan lover
Considering this is from the creator of fairy tail i can't help but expect that the skeleton will beresurrected in a couple of chapters.

Double-page supporter
It's the lost city of Atlantis! Of course it was on another planet! It all makes sense now!

Honestly this series is pretty good so far. I never took it too seriously (cause i was annoyed at what happened with fairy tail) but im really liking the Scifi adventure-ness of everything. It really reminds me of the early days of Fairy Tail when i really liked it (don't hate it now but it disappointed me a lot). Anyway Really hope Hiro keeps it up and doesn't backtrack.

Also, Jin and Kleene need to stop fronting already, we all know they are most likely gonna join the crew and that's why they are still around. They just need to accept their fate already lol. Well Kleene seems already down its just Jin now.

Users who are viewing this thread