EDENS ZERO - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - The Sky We Saw One Day

Dex-chan lover
namedropping the chronophage like that after so long gives me the feeling it'll be relevant pretty soon.

Dex-chan lover
seriously... homura may be my favorite and who i think is the most delicious of snacks in this manga, but geez witch be looking yummy, as well. mashima, i appreciate your ability to draw beautiful women who are top tier waifu material.

Dex-chan lover
@suta Well how far between are you talking? It's been around 2 years and ~90 chapters since the last time that thing was relevant, and something that world effecting/threatening has definitely gotta be part of the larger scale of the plot at some point.

Double-page supporter
dayum Witch on page 15...
Mashima really good at drawing beautiful expression on his character ~

I'm really glad that Witch told Nadia. You see it a lot when people withhold information because they want to protect somebody, but letting her stay there waiting for him wouldn't have been better. I do like the idea of a chronophage coming and bringing him back to her. Best girl wars in this series are really difficult, pretty much every girl is a contender. This was a nice little mini arc.

Double-page supporter
I liked this arc. No cliched shounen battles. Just a simple, sweet story with an emotional ending.

Aggregator gang
I heard something about Edens Zero getting a game and anime adaptation, which should be announced with Konami's TGS (Tokyo Gaming Show for the unaware, and fuck Konami) presentation on the 25th.

Dex-chan lover
Well damn, that arc was not that I expected. People were speculating a time loop with the ship and the planet's description. While much simpler than that, it was still enjoyable. No battles here, just preparation for the future arcs from the look of it while letting characters have some downtime after Ziggy's stuff recently.

Users who are viewing this thread