[Edit: SOLVED] (Desperately) looking for specific yaoi manga of boy who is taking care of his injured uncle(?)

There's this yaoi manga I read a long time ago. It left a strong impression cuz the plot hooked me emotionally and the art is pretty good too. It's a heart-warming yaoi with slight comedic undertone. I really want to read it again and has failed to find it after looking everywhere (literally everywhere, I'm that desperate lol).

Kindly inform your suggestion on what this manga's title might be, here's some info on the plot (might be slightly inaccurate due to blurry memory):

• japanese manga
  • yaoi
  • completed, more or less 6 chapters
  • it's possible to be slice-of-life and comedy (not confirmed)
  • uke (A) = light haired, high-school boy
  • seme (B) = dark haired, calligrapher

PLOT (high possibility that the details are wrong, since this is based purely on my unreliable memory lol)
  • B is the uncle to A
  • B lives in a secluded house alone
  • A visit B often, because A's mom (B's sister) often ask A to bring food to B
  • B works as a calligrapher
  • Story starts when B broke his hands because of A
  • A now takes care of B
  • During this, they get closer and B "jokingly" flirts with A a lot.
  • A starts to fall in love, B starts to get attached too
  • One day when B is announced recovered enough from his injury, B makes a move on A and A panicked, resulting in A kicking B and B getting another bone injury. Prolonging A stay in B's house to take care of him.
  • A often see B as a useless man, who flirts around with girls.
  • One night, A see B doing calligraphy (his job) and that makes A think that B is not so useless after all. He kind of fall in love with him.
  • B is also starting to fall in love with A, but he's scared of getting closer cause he have a trauma where his family left him.
  • Due to this, B makes a wall between them by implying that he wants to live alone. A got mad, they fight, and A leave B house.
  • When leaving, A got into a small accident where he almost got hit by a car.
  • B was informed of this accident by A's mother, after which he immediately rushed to the hospital. So rushed, he accidentally wore a different pair of sandals.
  • Once he got to the hospital, he see A is fine, and A is touched seeing B so worried for him.
  • They talked it our afterwards, and happy ending!

Users who are viewing this thread