Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 13

Group Leader
woops sorry for the late upload but just to note, if you realize, I only do 'important' sfx 🤡
definitely not the lazy cleaning

thanks for reading thus far! I enjoyed reading your comments 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Does he have schizophrenia or is it just because of a lack of sleep? Losing too much sleep can cause hallucinations like this.

oh ffs why cant he have something nice... I had just started to like her too... I just want to give him a huuggg ;;

he can't catch a break, can he :((( idk what she's gonna say, did she do him wrong in the past and is only trying to atone?
i like her though from what ive seen, i hope they'll continue to stay friends (if she doesn't turn out to be horrible)

NOOOOO NOOO JUST FORGIVE HER OR SOMETHING PITY FRIEND AINT THAT BAD IDK ASDBAFBDH JUST PLS DONT BE ALONE
thanks for the depression chapter TuT <3

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I hate the ant....go away!!! Go awayyyy!!!

The ice cream...the....teddy bear...the smile Jaekyung had was heartwarming. .. 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread