Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 20

oh no our baby boy 🥺

it’s just so sad because with or without friends, he’s already having a hard time with studying
and it’s not like he’a slacking off now that he finally has a friend. i’m thinking it’s because he’s really pressured (way more) that he loses focus on test day gosh i really want to see him get better soon, emotionally and mentally

this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my heartrate is so high when reading this. the author is amazing. i'm going to make a naver account to thank them. thank you so much for translating this

My bebe TwT, but at least it looks like things might go up from here, if the author decides to break my heart again I dont think I could take it. But Im sure itll happen and when the time comes I'll deal with it then by aggressively crying into a pillow.
Thanks so much for the upload <3<3
okay so like I know i said I dont ship it but come on umbrella cliche hits my heart hard

Wow, this story really makes my heart ache for him
Thank you much for translating this webtoon!

AHHH!!!! Jaekyung ;__;

I’m glad he and Hansol are still friends but I hope Keon being more friendly to him helps :(

Mnx

Aww i love th3 character development. I hope they can have q happy ending. Cant jeakyung just leave his father and stay with his mom????

That moment of kim kwon sitting next to jaekyung, and jaekyung smiling a bit cause, you know, he liked going home with friends...its so heartwarming..

Now meeting kim kwon in the rain, what will happen between the two? I don't think kim kwon is acting as malicious as before(with good reasoning), will he extend an umbrella over our precious baby jaekyung? :)

*screams into pillow*

Thank you for your hard work releasing so many chapters at once!!

Users who are viewing this thread