Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 22

I really hope he is free from his father one day. Thank you for the translation!

If I recall correctly, next chapter is when we will see the dad's face

two emotionally constipated dudes eating breakfast togetheron opposite sides of the table cause they're not gay. on a more honest note, i love how awkward they are lmao. none of them really knows what being friends really mean but it's so nice to see them trying. also hansol best girl.

jaekyung's father can fuck off. i really hope this has a happy ending T_T

Wonder when we'll get backstory to why his father is like that . . .
Though i think it's similar to how he's treating his son i'm assuming . . .

Fed-Kun's army
Nononononono don’t do it jaekyung I see those mfing hands

Why do the chapters have to be like first part something good happens -> bad shit 😔 bc I WAS going to comment like “GOOD MOVE JAEKYUNG” after he kinda brushed the thought off but after that scene with his father ugggsusggsggghhhhh

I think this is like the first time his father has been a tiny bit sympathetic. He actually seems like the only thing left in his life is his son and he was genuinely worried. He is still a massive piece of shit but I'll be glad if he gets some more characterization like this because even assholes need to be a little bit complex in order to be interesting.

My god my tears are flowing for jaekyung...😭

That damn piece of garbage dad!!! Aaaahhahgh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONOOOONONONONON STOP CORRUPTING MY BABYYYY
omg i missed so many updates and now im equally excitied and terrified to see what happened T_T

Users who are viewing this thread