Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 24

Group Leader
hey,

I kinda messed up the schedule- was supposed to release two lmao.
I wanna get this done possibly by the end of the week.

abeonim face reveal meh but finally a smiling Kwon tho 😚

FIRST TIME WHERE FORCEFULLY STRIPPING SOMEONE IS GOOD LMAOOOO

also tbh this looks like a kwon vs kwon 1v1. cant believe no one mentioned how they look exactly alike

Please god let them live together and be bros. I know Kwon always tries to look composed but the dude lost his parents and now he sees someone's dad just abusing their child, the dude must be pissed beyond belief

Please be friends with jaekyung for a loooooong time kim kwon pleasee...

His face when he saw his injuries...i think in the korean webtoon someone said half sad half angry..

And i LOOVE how kim kwon can just fake a smile so well

And this meeting with the shit dad...IMMA GO WILD 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Yes kwon fuck 👏 this 👏 bitch👏 up👏

..or at least like, make progress towards fucking him up cause I cannot be optimistic in this webtoon

Mnx

Whooahhhhh!!!! This development is killing me with excitement!!! Go kwon save ur bff jaekyung from his horrible father 🤣🤣🤣🤣

GET HIS ASS KWON!!!!

EHEM.

I love that Kwon can fake such a smile but also, whew maybe it’s just me but there was TENSION at the end and not the good kind. I’m wondering if Kwon will play on the whole “I’m number one” thing and convince the father that Jaekyung would do better at his place where they can study whenever... or at least that’s how I’d try to play it.

My baby, Jaekyung ;—-;

I knew Kwon was going to do something soon because he was so observant before and then there was the needling on the way home... His facial expression when he saw Jaekyung’s legs... F*ck my life T_T

Whoever said half sad, half angry was right. That expression was just...

It still gets me how harmless Jaekyung’s dad looks.

God, this is really great. I wonder how Kwon will handle the father. (Hopefully with a chair to the head. WWE style.)

Thank you for translating and sharing!!

Users who are viewing this thread