Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 25

Power Uploader
Now that is a curveball if I ever saw one. Kwon is almost at sainthood level.

This will still end in tragedy, my forecast hasn't changed, but at least it's not as horribly predictable (in the sense that it felt horrible because we could see things coming, not that the plot is horrible) as it used to be.

Thank you for the scans and translations.
Sometimes I feel the atmosphere of this manhwa too intense for me. XD

At first I really hate Kwon because he doesn't understand the situation Jaekyung had. But now I started to stan him. He's the best, cool brave, and smart.. I hope he and Hansol can recover Jaekyung from his mental ilness (I presume so) and get rid of that asshole that called himself father.

Anyway thanks for the chapter! I'm looking forward to the next chapter too.

Well at least Kwon's proven to be a solid bro, the big question now is if his gambit of bluntness will pay off against an overbearing man like MC's dad (aka I'm highly skeptical about it)

I am happy that Kwon is being really blunt, it finally gives Jaekyung some perspective on what is being done to him. I hope he can at least make the dad stop beating Jaekyung.

Oh yea this might turn yaoi. I don't mind, really good story and the author is amazing at setting up atmosphere

Is Jaekyung... was that his name again?.. Anyway is Jaekyung ignoring the fact that his father hits him or simply because that is what he already consider normal. Hmm... His "life" is already what he considers to be normal. Quite the subjective fact.

@LakeFreetee1

Jaekyung has lived through a live of constant abuse so he considers it as normal. He has never experienced something different. In that regard i went through a different experience: Jaekyung sees it as normal. Something in his subconscious could be telling him that his dad's doings are wrong but his phrasing of "Father's love" make it appear as a normal situation.

Kim kwon spitting FIRE! All this pent up rage is being washed away by the freshness of kim kwon's smile...

And if jaekyung and kwon can live together happily, imma cryy my heart out

A rough translation of a comment on the korean chap.

"What kim kwon says is the bible and buddist scripture"

Users who are viewing this thread