Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 8

Group Leader
Ayy 3 chapters in a day.
Christmas present from me, I guess?
And I think until Ch8 is good enough lol

Thanks for reading this far! 🤩

I already despise Kim, hope he realises why this guy is so obsessed with marks at some point. Also he is probably failing because of the stress of being scared of his dad hitting him, so he works really hard doesn't relaxes end up getting bad grades then gets beaten by his dad. It a depressing cycle and he is probably being traumatised by it, and the worse part he doesn't realise it. Someone pls give him a hug ;;

Power Uploader
Oh, damn, arrogant genius is about the worst person Jaekyung could come across. I knew it, this series will end in tragedy. I can't see any way for him to escape this situation.

I see that the smart guy was harsh but i think he has past issues with a similar person and is being judgemental and bias, and prolly doesnt take the part his father would kill him part seriously. But still it its the way to treat a person 😅
Thanks for scaring me on Christmas 😂

I saw this coming from a mile away, but it's still disturbing to actually see it happen. That Kwon's very existence was God's way of torturing MC, rubbing salt to his wounds and sewing them shut with a harpoon. The fact that Kwon is technically well within his right to be hostile (verbally, if not physically) in his response to a sneaky thief only aggravates things further. I won't be surprised if there are actually people like Kwon out there who think MC is in this predicament because he's just a "beta" bitch.

Aaaahhh im tearing up rn...reading a clean translation hits different....

Kim Kwon, i know you're in the right, and that makes it hurt more... 😢

Sorry but that dude's an asshole. I know how a homelike like the MCs is. I also that one can see how mentally unhealthy you are. But asshole dude doesn't care. If you see something stealing a fucking notebook who Tals about their father KILLING them with a serious face and tells them to go die, they loose all respect in my eyes. That dude is as bad as the father. People like him are the reason why abuse victims don't seek help

@recht I totally agree. MC is someone ho needs outside help. And that a-hole was smart enough to figure out MC's lies ( I know they were simple to figure ) and yet he couldn't figure out that MC was clearly mentally unwell ( this too was pretty easy to figure out ). But let's see what happens next.

I think, there's reason of his behaviour that connected to his past. Maybe one of his classmates was mindless bastard who tried to kill him in order to get the first place.

Such a good representation? of the mentality of a student like that.

Well you cant really rely on human pity or anything from ..what was his name Lee Kwon?. I hope the story would advance with only him alone.. the MC I mean.
Though a bit cruel.

kwon is literally fucking awful....."I don't really care if your father kills you or not"....go die u prick lol

Fed-Kun's army
@floressgi He might think MC meant it as a figure of speech and not that mc was abused maybe? But he is still a d/ck about it.

Users who are viewing this thread