Efforts Never Betray - Ch. 9

Percocets, molly, Percocets
Rep the set, gotta rep the set
Chase a score, never chase a bitch

.....Fuck. I can only see a tragic end for this. I hope we get a proper epilogue after he suicides cause that's only where I can see it going.
Note: This is just my theory. I haven't read the source.

Thanks Chapatty for bringing us this.

My god that mother. She foresaw what would happen and left a CHILD with an abusive person? Are all people in this story horrible?
I expect that girl to be as well

real talk i love how they decided not to give the father any real features and just have him this black blob of despair I think it adds so much. Not to mention small details like Im failry certain earlier his alarm was for 6:30 but in this chapter it was 7:00 and you can realy see how his psych is being broken over these years of not just physical but emotional abuse. I realy honestly hope this will have a happy ending but I can't tell so far, my poor bebe :'(

thanks for the chapter <3<3<3

Aahhh dont cry jaekyung... its not your fault or responsibility to please your dad... its unhealthy to think that way about yourself.... and i dont like that the mom left without him despite knowing how overbearing the dad is to his own son...like, hes a child, this is gonna still continue even if you leave, how can you sleep well knowing that???

Fed-Kun's army
God... why did the mother not take him away... she clearly knew what the father did was messed up

fucking bitch, she legit left her son in that hell... hope she lives to regret that decision all her life, god and here I thought that the mother died or something but she fucking ran away alone...

Users who are viewing this thread