Egao no Taenai Shokuba desu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Extreme examples.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
1,575
@swamp980 you put an asterisk by the side of this line
1786315654941.png
but there was no footnote down at the bottom of the page, unless you were meaning it to go back up to the first footnote 4 or so pages above. In that case, you didn't ned to re-asterisk it, b/c we already read the footnote about Hokusai 4 or so pages back and HOPEFULLY we still remember it....
 
Member
Joined
May 10, 2024
Messages
6
@swamp980 you put an asterisk by the side of this line
View attachment 64089
but there was no footnote down at the bottom of the page, unless you were meaning it to go back up to the first footnote 4 or so pages above. In that case, you didn't ned to re-asterisk it, b/c we already read the footnote about Hokusai 4 or so pages back and HOPEFULLY we still remember it....
Oops, that's a leftover from when there used to be a tl note there, i'll remove it in a bit. :worry:
PS: Should be removed now, next chapter probably releasing sometime tomorrow (next 24h).
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
624
Trust me, one does not want to be like Hokusai. He's one of those artists.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
8,919
I swear man I wanna carry Nashida, plop her on top of a comfy bed, and make out with her for hours on end. I am ATROCIOUSLY down bad for Nashida that it's not even funny (or maybe it is who knows).

Thank you for the translation (I really appreciate you picking this up TL. Was legit bummed out for a few days when I thought it never get picked up again).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top