a75d0d31-48a6-49cd-955b-0eded6ac103c
DumFck Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 9, 2024 Messages 1,027 Aug 7, 2026 #3 yep, yep, a great cover motivated me to read a lot of good manga
T tlst9999 Dex-chan lover Joined May 7, 2018 Messages 791 Aug 7, 2026 #4 Nasi goreng? Cucumbers and tomatoes. Haiyaaaaaa.....It's the fancy cafe type nasi goreng.
Spectrum Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 26, 2018 Messages 428 Aug 8, 2026 #5 I'm always glad to see more of it but it's always weird to me when due to differing TL speeds, I've seen events in the anime first before the manga (or the manga before the light novel TL).
I'm always glad to see more of it but it's always weird to me when due to differing TL speeds, I've seen events in the anime first before the manga (or the manga before the light novel TL).
silverpetricof Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 8,921 Aug 17, 2026 #6 😐👉📕 --> 📖🤔💬 --> 🛍😐💴🤗. Thank you for the translation.