6f74f917-d6d9-41b7-902c-255bbda23bdd
Baffled Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 1,720 Aug 17, 2026 #2 I'm happy that Nashida stayed a prominent character. She's really fun and I really like how she displays her emotions I also really adore the frames where she goes 👀, it's simple, but fits her character so well
I'm happy that Nashida stayed a prominent character. She's really fun and I really like how she displays her emotions I also really adore the frames where she goes 👀, it's simple, but fits her character so well
S sssr Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 25, 2018 Messages 1,687 Aug 18, 2026 #4 I'm surprised Futami didn't consider this NTR. Or maybe she just thinks of Nashida as a big sister she's willing to share with?
I'm surprised Futami didn't consider this NTR. Or maybe she just thinks of Nashida as a big sister she's willing to share with?
Yukisuna Double-page supporter Joined May 26, 2020 Messages 766 Sep 26, 2026 #5 Really loving how this manga takes turns pairing different characters to explore and highlight their unique dynamics.
Really loving how this manga takes turns pairing different characters to explore and highlight their unique dynamics.