Einen Koyou wa Kanou deshou ka - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - The Thing I Wanted To Say

Group Leader
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
400
5-6 times human lifespan is quite a bit shorter than I expected after that buildup.
Same, that puts him at generally 4~6 centuries and he says he'll live for a very long time still? Definitely multiple generations but about half of what I expected, if not more.

Interesting also that they're making no excuses about the age gap lol. Like, yes, own it, explain that you actually thought this through!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
680
Them talking about how the calendar system changed in his lifetime had me expecting him to be a thousand+ years old.

Though I guess Japan switched to the Gregorian Calendar during the Meiji Restoration, so that's probably the author's time frame.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 5, 2018
Messages
3,169
Saying that a century ago is "recently" with a lifespan of 500 years is like normal humans saying that 2006 was "recently"...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top