Einstein's Monster

Dex-chan lover
Hm. Pretty interesting. I imagine Lerew looks noticeably different from everyone else in fantasy Europe is because he's from fantasy Japan or at least his mom was.

Aggregator gang
I love the art in this manga. It has a fun and lively deformity more focused on the concept of expression than realism. Some of these scenes are so rich with detail and still remain coherent. Sure some frames are just white backgrounds, but y'know what? If conveying the information in the background doesn't serve the conversation, then it's fine to ignore it.

I don't know where this story is trying to go from here, but I'd love for it to be Einstein and Frankenstein traveling this interesting fantasy world. I'm excited just thinking about it and can't wait to see more.

Double-page supporter
I'm so glad this is being translated! I followed back when it first popped up in Batoto and thought it would never be up again. It had such an interesting premise, and as Aretheus said, a unique and mesmerising artstyle.
So grateful this isn't just limited to 1 chapter, thanks so much to whom ever took the time to translate!

if you wonder, Einstein is a boy. He's described in the manga's japanese description here (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/gfantasy/story/einsteinnokaibutu/) as "Majo no shōnen", which unambiguously means boy. (Warning for story spoilers in the description).

Hello, translator here! I'm so glad to finally say we're picking up this series. I've been waiting ages for this to update, until finally deciding that I will be the update. We plan to do the entire series, so be on the look out!!

• Love
Reactions: Gu7

Users who are viewing this thread