Eirun Last Code - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I can't even... wtf? Poor dude, got stranded in another dimension where his 'world' was an anime in that world, watched his best friend dying on screen and people of that world praised and cheered on it, and now this. When will they cut him some slack?

wtf. dude literary saved all the people in that fucking base and this is what he gets.....

hmmm... just go to your ship and fly off that base with that girl, poor MC....

Dex-chan lover
everyone is so fucking stupid.....he almost oneshotted one of the most powerful monsters and they still treat his ship as shit, the commander chick is really making me mad

Dex-chan lover
I'm legitimately going wtf.
So, man demonstrates power beyond comprehension, kills off monsters that would've resulted in loss of human resources, and protected everyone there.
Demonstrated power is dismissed as 'anime trash' and pilot as 'cosplayer'.
Guys. GUYS. HE DID EVERYTHING. WHAT IN THE FUCK?
Like suspicion of being a spy? I guess that's plausible, politics be politics. But dismissing futuristic tech as nothing more than trash when it's literally shown in front of your fking face that it's worth it's weight in gold?

Double-page supporter
So this is a world filled with unappreciative bastards?

Guy that saved them all gets treated like shit. Hexas, who currently seem to be their only means of defence against those aliens, gets treated like shit too. Perhaps if they give their fighters proper nutrition and rest, they'd be winning the war against the Malice.🤔

Dex-chan lover
God this fucking pisses me off! Is it gonna be like this the whole time? I can't deal with no one believing him and treating him like shit the whole time, it's so fucking annoying!

I dont mind if author want to create an enemy for the MC. But for what I saw, author just want to use this plot to make the most cliche shit with making that bitch to become MC harem for saving her life later.

Dex-chan lover
He's said he is a soldier numerous times now. I wonder when he's going to start acting like one take action.

Manga is really annoying me with how everyone is treating they guy who fucking saved them and how they waved it off as "Oh, the queen just left cuz..yah." That on top of how he is acting towards their blatant disrespect is shitty. If the goal is to make us hate them then its been accomplished but for me at least, the way the author went about it has made me also hate the main character.

Anyone who read ahead in the raws, can you tell me if the story moves away from being bad to actually being good? Don’t really like how dumb characters are acting rn

Dex-chan lover
Haha dude should join the malice and exterminate the humans and hexa if they're this scummy

Users who are viewing this thread