Eirun Last Code - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Can't even tell your hero is true or not. Fake fan. You won't get your babies

Aggregator gang
Suddenly, Macross spaceship become Darling in the Franxx mobile suit with Gun X Sword style cockpit and Kakumeiki Valvrave AI Bot. 😂

This manga's mecha had me like:

"You thought it was Macross? YOU FOOLS! IT WAS DARLING IN THE FRANXX ALL ALONG!"

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and well that was unexpected best girl was... was mecha jet all along? Also loved the Mecha Poppins moment post monster finish. I want to know how he disembarked from "her" did it transform back to jet mode or? Also she is such a gap creeper fan out. I love how they literally see his jet transform into mecha french ballerina and they still doubt he is who he says he is.... do they just think he is that good/hardcore of a cosplayer?

Dex-chan lover
@Akxera you describe it well. i was surprised too

too bad the people in the story are comically idiot, if not this will be a good mecha manga

Aggregator gang
@zuflis11 Yes. Not only the flow a bit messy, the mangaka put too much work and dedication on the art style an turn it into a wholesome CG buffet.

While it's insanely looking good, the costs that they have to pay are wasting too much time and maybe burnout from drawing intensively. Also I don't think having 3 author leading the story will ease the progress.

So it's kinda not weird to see the manga got prolonged hiatus. Because maybe there's clash between themselves, maybe the artist tired drawing this manga, maybe one of them got corona.

Who knows, we can only wonder.

Double-page supporter
just as the reverse cerberus syndrome was kicking in i find out its on hiatus lol. and i was really looking forward to it. story wise the build up to him snapping was really good plus the robot design was amazing.

Definitely has potential, characters are a dumb though, after seeing that technology they still think he is cosplaying (if they had that technology wouldn't it be used more widely?). Art is great and the idea of an anime character saving them is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread