Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 35.2 - Earnest's Marriage II

Dex-chan lover
Flames don't work like water, it needs a material for combustion to maintain. Her attacks would work like a flamethrower. It would reach a certain distance then disappear, and that's when flamethrowers are in a environment with oxygen to burn.
Did you forget that their school trip included an airless space? Yes magic flames can continue to burn without air.

Dex-chan lover
cy5naWY.gif

Dex-chan lover
bruh wtf
checked the t/n's cuz i typically like reading the thoughts of those translating the shit
sometimes its funny other times its informative, like when translators choose particular words where there's nuance
but guy/ gal literally put the note that Blade should "grow up"
like Blade dancing with an 11 yr old, who probably asked him to btw, is a problem...
EARNEST ON THE OTHER HAND WTF IS SHE GETTING JEALOUS FOR
HELL SHE APPARENTLY LIKES BLADE SO DAMN MUCH YOU'D THINK SHE KNOWS HIM BY NOW
not to mention she was having girl talk like 20 chapters ago where it was proposed Blade would have multiple mistresses, she didn't seem to have a problem
she lets him take showers with a kid dragon that calls him daddy/ papa
rather than Blade growing up
Earnest needs to gtfo
this is my problem with these hyper situationally temperamental (typically tsundere) characters
who wants them and all the trouble and drama they bring in their lives, imagine dating Earnest... dealing, with all of this...
man fuck, fuck this Ash girl

as a Psyduck thats been forever alone ill give you all a piece of advice if you are dealing with this from your wife and you both don't even have a kid yet, thats your queue to jump ship b/c it only gets worse from there, she's letting you know

-that aside kinda jarring... some artists draw nippies others go extra hard on teasing, how do these different artists even work with eachother

Dex-chan lover
Wind girl was supposed to easily win against arnest. If there is no "air" to burn, there is no way for arnest's flames to do anything.
It's magic, sure you can improve flame magic with applied science by burning oxygen or make it so it can't even ignite a spark, but mana being the base fuel for general fantasy magic lets them ignore natural phenomena.

Is it bulshit? Yes it is, unless the writer gives more time to explain their magic system.

Also by your example Lunaria should've been waaay weaker the Earnest being an ice user agaisnt fire, yet she's always been her equal rival.

Dex-chan lover
i saw one of the comments said that literally the "story" stays like this for 80 CHAPTERS (might not be exactly what i said but whatever) meaning we'll see the mc being the same ol childish hero and fmc being the same ol annoying tsundere for A LONG TIME
sickening, b/c i think the way these two play off eachother has already gotten stale
the gimmick was amusing, to me at least, for the first 3-4 chapters it was called out and its been a convenient excuse to insert nippies in bath scenes

Blade being the way he is hardly made sense, i mean its no secret that Blade had party members
he felt responsible for their lives to the point he had dreams about them in particular, so was he not close to them somewhat?
he had teachers as well... so ig everyone around him just watched him act as he does currently and laughed at him...
i doubt the author thought much about it, jus wanted to inflict trauma on Blade for the reacts
What is all this romance drama doing suddenly vomiting itself on this previously dumbass but pure comedy?
always been there my guy, always been there
Damn I'm getting ntr vibe idk
the vibe im feelin is an urge to reach out through your monitor and slap you, we dont speak of that degen filth 'round these parts

Dex-chan lover
Wow she kicked her. You know, after getting beaten with all kinds of attacks prior to that. But kicks are off limits.

Yeah, that's possession alright.

Despite all jokes at her expense, Earnest's pretty badass.

I wonder how many identical sets of clothes she has.

"Stop trying to look cool."
She's not cool, that's your department. Earnest is hot.

They call her immature for trying to win, but I'm pretty sure they would've done the exact same thing. Especially ice queen over there.

Big surprise he was going to ask her. Never saw it coming. Not in a million years.

Yeah, you were dancing with another girl. You don't get to complain she's dancing with another guy.

So now she's suddenly valued as a dozen of all the other students? Are they taking an average, including all of the rabble, and not the elite ones?

Sorry about the late upload, some of our group's member were sick (me)!
Health comes first.

However, if this ends up with Blade maturing and realizing his feelings, then it would be worth it IMO. Any other outcome would be a letdown.
He does need a severe kick in the ass to get moving. And it's been building the last few chapters.

She was better at the start, now she's basically just 'the strong idiot', which is already Blade's role.
Wasn't she actually top-of-the-class smart from the start?

Dex-chan lover
she didn't notice he's full of shit, just ice lady is equal to her, there's no need for 12 students, ffs they got a power up in the last trip, they have the demon lady, robot and the pseudo hero (actual best girl) that are on the same level too, without counting Blade and little Dragon that are stronger than them ...the level of unnecesary drama is over the top and from the comments to go 80 chapters like this?? ugggg

I remember reading the first version of the series or well the earlier arcs that where mostly serious and add some comedy, then the author had to stretch the F***k of the series and make the balance to the other side.

we have seen Blade be mature in the past but sure let's go with this sh!t again. BTW has someone has watched the anime? is it worth it??

Dex-chan lover
It's magic, sure you can improve flame magic with applied science by burning oxygen or make it so it can't even ignite a spark, but mana being the base fuel for general fantasy magic lets them ignore natural phenomena.

Is it bulshit? Yes it is, unless the writer gives more time to explain their magic system.

Also by your example Lunaria should've been waaay weaker the Earnest being an ice user agaisnt fire, yet she's always been her equal rival.
this isn't pokemon

Dex-chan lover
oh? she learned she is a bitch, Seriously... I hate this thing, I have seen it in rl... the worst, is that she is the "main girl" fuck you author, fuck you.

O88Skig.png

Dex-chan lover
I think what makes this worse is that we don't care about the Prince know he is doing this for selfish reasons. Even his BS about how his country will basically steal other talents if Ernest doesn't agree (claiming some imaginary council gave permission) doesn't help us like him. Sure her being jealous of a child she realized liked the Prince is stupid as can be but this whole plot is just dumb when the "Prince" is a swordmaster at the highest level and this random girl he is raising will one day be a hero level

Thanks for the chapter.
Not a fan of this story arc actually, probably the first time Ive genuinely felt no enjoyment from one. Normally I find it hard to truly blame Blade cause he's, well Blade. But genuinely if he saw and heard Earnest the entire time at the ball and still decided to ignore her even when Ash came up to her, and ignored her, what did he think would happen? Honestly he needs to just say what he's thinking, be blunt like usual, and the whole thing would've been avoided. Prob the weakest writing for such a character in awhile.

Dex-chan lover
:aquadrink: Nice. First girl isn't best girl anyway and not essential to the harem. Atleast with her gone, Blade will learn to cherish the rest of the harem more, and little Sara will get a chance to think outside that disgusting fantasy she's probably got in her head, or at least get bitter enough to put it off until she gets older. It's a win-win.

:nyoron: like hell things will end up that way. But let me enjoy the moment at least

Users who are viewing this thread